Our vision is for all students to be:
- successful learners;
- confident and creative individuals;
- independent, self-directed; and
- active and informed citizens.
- Care for Yourself
- Care for Others
- Care for Your Learning
- Care for Your School and Environment
We believe that all students can learn and achieve. Student learning occurs when;
- learning is inclusive, integrated, engaging, relevant and purposeful;
- language is developed and consistent across the curriculum;
- learning experiences are challenging to develop critical and creative thinkers;
- data is used to inform teaching and planning;
- differences are recognised and valued; and
- a safe and supportive learning environment is provided.