Buddina State School cultivates the 21st century education through the use of digital technology. With dedicated technology throughout the school, Buddina is well equipped to digitally deliver the Australian Curriculum. It is a tool that enriches pedagogy, enables the creation and building of knowledge between peers and allows in a diverse teaching and learning model. At Buddina State School, technology is no longer used just to research information, instead technology is used to,
- Enable the delivery of the Australian Curriculum
- Fulfil the Education Queensland Core ICT expectations
- Promote student learning outside the classroom
- Investigative learning in new and emerging technologies
- Preparing students for an information technology driven world and so much more.
All students enrolled at a state school from Prep – Year 12 can now access Microsoft Office 365, which includes multiple licenses for use on their personal devices. Students should visit our how to guide on installing Office 365.
Students who wish to download Office 365 require an active Managed Internet Service (MIS) login (username), school email account and password — those who don't should contact their school's MIS Administrator or class teacher. The administrator will help students activate their MIS login.